Ambridge Mobile Welding is a structural and general metal fabrication firm with over 31 years of extensive experience in structural / misc. metals fabrication and erection. We specialize in the fabrication and erection of handrail, stairs, ladders, elevator steel and various “repair” weldments, along with the rehabilitation of steel structures.
Founded in 1982 by Robert N. Urda JR. Owner/operator and helped in the office by his wife Peggy. Ambridge Mobile Welding and Fabrication provides service throughout Pennsylvania Ohio, New York and West Virginia.
Ambridge Mobile Welding and Fabrication is a light structural.misc. metals job shop, pipe welding service, equipment repair service and boom truck crane service.
We also have been servicing since 2009 customers in the Marcellus Shale play with gas field welding and fabrication services. Our fabrication/repair shop is over 5400 sq. ft. serviced by 3/ three ton bridge cranes. Some of our major pieces of equipment are:
- 65 ton Scotchman Ironworker.
- State of art pipe bending and rolling equipment up to 2″ scd 80 pipe.
- Abrasive belt and mechanical pipe notchers.
- Plasma cutting up to 1 1/2″ thick metal.
- Abrasive/ band saw cutting machines
- Numerous “state of art” M.I.G. and T.I.G welding machines for welding mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Two / 1 ton trucks outfitted for mobile and pipe welding services.
- 18 ton “boom truck” crane for steel erection and rental.
- 1 ton pickup w/ 24′ equipment trailer for hot shot trucking